MOST IMMEDIATEZEXAMINATION MATTER
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
7th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market
New Delhi-110 003
Dated: é'l'ln January, 2012
The Pr. CCA/CCA/CA.,
Ministry/Deptt. of ,
The next Departmental Confirmatory Examination for Accountants will be held at
Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkota, Lucknow and Mumbai on 11-02-2012 (Saturday) as
per the following schedule. ‘
Date of Examination Time Subject
11-02-2012 (Saturday) 10.00 AM. to 1.00 PM. Accounting Procedure
11-02-2012 (Saturday) 2.00 PM. to 5.00 PM. Precis, Draft and Grammar
2. The candidates stationed at places other than the above stations/centres may be allowed
"Travelling Allowance" as on tour, but without any allowance for halt, subject to the provisions of
S.R. 132 for journeys between their Headquarters and the place of Examination.
3. The question papers on both‘the subjects will be bi-lingual i.e. in English and Hindi and the
candidates have the option to answer any paper in any one medium.
4. The following officers have been nominated as Presiding Ofﬁcers by Controller General of
Accounts to conduct the Examination at the centres indicated against their names. Venue of
examination will be the office ofthe respective Presiding Ofﬁcers of the Centres except in Delhi. The
venue ofthe examination in Delhi has been given in para 5 below:
Sl. Name of the Centre Name and office address of the Presiding Officer
No. I f
i) Chandigarh Sh. Negi Ram, Sr. A.O. CBEC, Chandigarh.
ii) Chennai Smt. Amutha Pandiyarajan, ACA, ZAO, CBDT, Chennai.
iii) Delhi Sh. Chander Kant, CA, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and
Public Distribution, New Delhi.
iv) Jaipur. Sh. Jitendra Kumar, Sr. A.O., CBEC, Jaipur.
v) Kolkata. Sh. R.M. Mitra, Dy.CA, Min. of Commerce (Supply Division),
vi) Lucknow. Sh. S.K. Srivastava, Sr.A.O., CBEC, Lucknow.
vii) Mumbai. Sh. Arun Singhal, Dy.CA, Min. of Commerce (Supply Division),
5. In Delhi, the venue of the examination will be Navyug School, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi-
110023 (near S.N. Depot/ Sarojini Nagar Market).
6. The centres allotted to the candidates of your organization are indicated below. The
candidates may kindly be informed of these particulars. '
Sl. No. | Index No. | Name of the candidates I Centre
- As per list attached -
7. Annexure to this letter is a form in which letter of authority is to be issued to each candidate
for the Examination. This may please be got prepared in duplicate. The candidate should be asked
to affix his specimen signature on this letter of authority in the presence of the Head of office who
should attest the same. Such authority letter should be given to the candidate who would be
required to produce this before the Presiding Officer on demand at the time of appearing in the
Examination. The Head of office should also send the duplicate copy of the authority letter, duly
attested, to the concerned Presiding Officer direct so as to reach him latest by 24-01-2012.
Authority letters in respect of Delhi Centre may be sent to Shri R.R. Nair, Accounts Officer (Exam),
Room No.27, 2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi. '
8. The candidates may also be instructed to carry with them their Identity Cards to help the
Presiding Officer in identifying them. - '
9. A copy of the instructions meant for the candidates is also sent herewith. You are requested
to arrange for adequate copies thereof and give one copy of the instructions to each candidate
appearing from your organization for his/her guidance.
10.' The receipt of this letter may kindly be acknowledged.
Deputy Controller General of Accounts
EncL: 1) List of candidates with Centres allotted
2) Authority letter
3) Instructions for the Candidates
Copy to all the Presiding Officers