Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
(Monthly Accounts Section)
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated: March 2Q, 2014
Subject:- Provisional Accounts for the year 2013-14 to be submitted by 9th May 2014
Provisional Accounts for the year 2013-14 is to be submitted to the Finance Minister, besides
publication of data on Internet as per the Advance Release Calendar Schedule. As per OM No. S-
llOZZ/Ol/ZOl/M. A/cs/2013-14/842 dated 24th February, 2014 (Available on CGA’s Website
www.cgaindia.org), Time Schedule for submission of March 2014(Preliminary) accounts is 30th April
2014 and for March 2014 (Supplementary-I) accounts is 9th May 2014.
2. As, in the past, for the purpose of compilation of Provisional Accounts, a statement in the
format given below indicating residual and anticipated adjustments/transactions over and above the
March(Supplementary-I) accounts may be sent along with March(Supplementary-I) Accounts.
(? in lakhs)
Grant Major Anticipated adjustments for 2013-14
N0 Head (Over and above March(Sy.I)
Receipts Plan Non-Plan Public Accounts
Expenditure Expenditure Disbursement
3. While preparing the above statement the following points may be taken into consideration:-
(i) Anticipated adjustments against amounts authorized are to be intimated by the Agent
Department in respect of each Grant/Major Head and not by the Grant controlling
(ii) The above mentioned statement should show amounts rounded off to lacs of rupees and
are required to be balanced just like the monthly accounts submitted to this ofﬁce
(iii) Special care should be taken to furnish the correct ﬁgures, while preparing adjustments
in respect of Common Grants.
4. A Grant wise summary indicating Budget Estimates, supplementaries, Surrenders and ﬁnal
grant/appropriation (as furnished in the Grant Statement of Head wise Appropriation Accounts) ir
respect of Grants controller by each Ministry/Department(Plan and Non Plan separately) may also b6
5. Kindly ensure that the above-said adjustments reach this ofﬁce by the due date
Supplementary-I accounts, i.e. 9th May, 2014 positively.
6. This issues with the approval of Addl. CGA (A/C)
(T. C. A. Kalyaani)
Jt. Controller General of Accou
1) All Principal Chief Controllers of Accounts/Chief Controller of Accounts/Controller of Accounts/Dy Controller
The Accountant General (Audit), Delhi I.P.Estate, New Delhi
The Pay & Accounts Ofﬁcer, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No 302, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi
The Pay & Accounts Ofﬁcer, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Room No 201, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi.
The Pr. Accounts Ofﬁcer-cum Pay & Accounts Ofﬁcer, President Secretariat, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, New Delhi
The Pay & Accounts Ofﬁcer, Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
Director of Accounts, Administration of Daman, Directorate of Accounts Daman, Moti Daman-396 220
Director of Accounts & Budget, O/o the Chief Pay & Accounts Ofﬁcer, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Administration, Port Blair.
9) The Accountant General (A&E), UT Chandigarh, Sector 17, Chandigarh — 160017.
10) Director of Accounts, U. T. Dadra & Nagar Haveli, O/o the Accountant General, Gujarat Ahmedabad-380 001
1 1) The Secretary (Pay & Accounts), Administration of Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti -682555.
12) Principal Accounts Ofﬁcer, National Capital Territory of Delhi, A Block Vikas Bhawan, I,P.Estate, New Delhi.
13) The Controller General of Defence Accounts,(Defence Civil), Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt — 1 10010.
14) The Controller General of Defence Accounts, Defence Services, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt — 1 10010.
15) Director Finance(Accounts), Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi — 1 10 001
16) The Director (PA~II) Department of Posts, Dak Bhavan, Sardar Patel Chowk, Parliament Street, New Delhi
17) The Director General, Department of Telecommunication, Sanchar Bhavan, New Delhi.
\ly/gr. AO (ITD) for uploading on CGA’s website.