MONTHLY ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATE FOR THE MONTH OF
The details of the monthly accounts for the month as mentioned above, submitted on
Lekha, have been examined. The monthly accounts have been consolidated after incorporating
all transactions pertaining to this month. It is further certified that-
1. All the Transfer entries regarding the Inter-Government Adjustments through RBI
have been incorporated into the month's accounts. The details are placed at
2. All the Transfer Entries related to misclassification etc. has been incorporated and
it is verified that nothing is left out from the accounts.
3. It is certified that accounts of all the PAOs have been incorporated in the Monthly
4. Monthly reconciliation of transactions with the Focal Point Branches has been
completed and all the related suspense balances has been cleared.
5. Monthly reconciliation with other controllers in cAe of composite grants and for
authorizations issued till the month in consideration has been done. The details for
the same are attached at Aruiexure-II.
6. There is an excess expenditure under the Object heads as per Annexure-III for
which necessary action has been initiated. There is no head under which there is
no budget provision has been operated. List of exceptions is attached.