Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
7th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi -— 110 003.
Dated : October252013.
The following Sr.AO/AO/AAOs of Civil Accounts Organisation is being assigned the work
of Direct Benefit Transfer through CPSMS (J&K) with immediate effect. This will be in
addition to their existing duties.
S.No. Name S/Sh/Ms Ministry/ Department Station
1. JP. Sharma, AO Home Jammu
2. Atma Ram Khanna, AO Home Jammu
3. Rajeev Chandra, AO CBDT Jammu
4. Chhatar Pal, AO Home Jammu
5. Dalip Kumar Bhat, AAO |&B Jammu
6. Ravinder Kumar, AAO UD Jammu
7. PK. Sinha, AAO WR Jammu
8. Rakesh Kumar, AAO Home Jammu
9. Swaran Singh Takhi, AAO Home Jammu
10 Deepak Bhardwaj, AAO CBDT Jammu
1. The listed officers may contact their respective ICAS State Nodal (list on the CPSMS
web site http:[[cpsms.nic.ini (Home, Direct Benefit Transfer, List of ICAS Nodal
Officers) officers for further details about the assignment.
2. The TA/DA expenses will be met from the CPSlVlS Budget.
This issue with the approval of Competent Authority.
Copy to :
1. All State Nodal Officer,
2. A0 (Admin), CPSMS, CGA, Delhi.
(Krish yal Saini)
Sr. Accounts Officer