Подробности hovercraft 6 passengers тут.
|Welcome to the web site of the CGA of India|
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
(CONTROLLER GENERAL-OF ACCOUNTS)
New Delhi, the 25th September, 2000
G.S.R. 75fl(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Central Civil Accounts Service (Pay and Accounts Officers) Recruitment Rules. 1977, except as respect things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following ru£ regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of Pay and Accounts Officer and Senior Accounts Officer of the Central Civil Accounts Service, namely :—
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) These rules may be called die Central Civil Accounts Service (Pay and Accounts Officer and Senior Accounts Officer) Recruitment Rules, 2000.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application,—These rules shall apply to the posts specified in column 1 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of posts, classification and scales of pay.—The number of the said posts, their classification and the scales of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the said Schedule.
4. Method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications etc.— The method of recruitment, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns 5 to 14 of the said Schedule.
5. Controlling Authority of the posts.—The posts shall be controlled by Controller General of Accounts in Ministry of Finance.
6. Liability for transfer.- The PAO and Sr. AO shall be liable to transfer any where in India.
7. Disqualifications—No person.—
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage, with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
8. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do. it tm.y, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rales with respect to any class or category of persons.
9. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Ex-serviceman and other special categories of persons hi accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time hi this regard.
Subject to variation dependent on work load.
U.K. MAITRA, Jt. Controller General of Accounts
© 2001, The Controller General of Accounts, Government of India
This web site best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or above, on 800 x 600 resolution